And so it all begins...

31 August

   Let me start with a bit of background, set the scene as such. My name is Megan, I'm 23 and from Northern Ireland originally. I have spent the last five years living in England and at least the last three years wondering why on earth i'm still here.


 I finished my Graphic Design degree two years ago and just kind of stuck around after that. I've missed home a lot since leaving but growing up, I was desperate to move so I guess I just needed to get that out of my system. 

 I live with my other half, Tj and we've been together for almost seven and a half years. Guess we're stuck with each other now! 
 
 Tj started his own business while we were in our final year of uni and it has finally built up to a point where it can be moved! Long story short, We're moving home!


So the past couple of weeks have been spent organising and getting a few things sorted like booking a rental van and ferry tickets so we can get everything moved. We're doing it all ourselves as trying to organise movers to come and do it was going to be horrendously expensive, plus not too many companies are up for working over seas. On the bright side, everything is now booked and as of today we have exactly 8 weeks before we go!

I want to use this blog to keep updates of our packing/moving process and our life afterwards while we try to save and get a mortgage and our first house, in the hopes that maybe someone will find it useful! 

 Stay tuned for my adventures in 21st century adult-ing!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images